Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's a Rush!




For those of you that are avid couponers know exactly what it's like when you reach the check out line and watch the person in front of you spend 100's of dollars on their few items and then you with your full cart of groceries watch as the total goes from 100's to nothing! It is a RUSH! There is nothing like it! Whenever we tell people that we spend 100 dollars a month on food, toiletries, diapers/wipes, makeup, cleaning supplies, shampoo/conditioner, soaps... etc they can't believe it! (Especially because we don't live off of Hamburger Helper and Macaroni & Cheese!)




Yea for great deals, saving money and getting a rush!




2 comments:

  1. A couple months ago while I was at the grocery store I actually had the lady behind me in line ask me how much I spent on the items I had just bought. (I had stocked up on cereal, granola bars, etc.) She was really impressed at the total I gave her. It was definitely a RUSH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! It is a very cheap addiction hu!!

    ReplyDelete