Thursday, July 30, 2009

P&G eSaver Coupons


You might have noticed this week and last week on the grocery lists there were "esaver coupons" well let me teach you a little about them...



1. You register your Smiths Preferred Customer Card at www.pgesaver.com

2. Then you can click on coupons that you want and they will download onto your card. (you can't download multiples of the same coupon)

3. You go to the store check out and automatically when you swipe your card it will count those coupons when you buy the items that relate to them.

4. Let's say I buy 3 Shampoos and I have 3 clipped coupons for those shampoos... The esaver coupon that is for the same shampoo will add on without me buying a 4th shampoo
Don't ask me why.... I just know it works!



So make sure you register your card and get to smiths for all the great deals on the P&G items!!
Happy Shopping & Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment