Monday, July 13, 2009

Maceys and Digital Coupons


I just got off the phone with the West Jordan Macey's store. I talked to Stacy Bosen and she said that they are recently trying to take ALL DIGITAL coupons. They used to not take any because they have had problems with fraud coupons (ones that are copied and ones that are created by fraudulent sites). I told her the other day they scanned my digital coupon and it beeped and they said they wouldn't take it. She said if it beeps they should just enter it in. She said that their manager (over that) Mike Tippets says they are taking all digital coupons now!
I did call the Tooele Maceys and they said they do not take ANY digital coupons!
So I hope that this helps you out! If you run through the check out and they don't take your coupons then leave the whole pile there and say sorry!!! How else will they realize they are loosing customers because they don't take coupons!! (Then you can go back and buy the stuff you can w/out digital coupons) But at the West Jordan Maceys you should have no problems! If you do drop a few names like Stacy and Mike!
Good luck to you couponers and I hope you are having success!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking on the coupons.
    And thanks for posting the sweet deals! I check just in case I don't see anything like this it totally helps me!!!!

    ReplyDelete