Thursday, October 29, 2009

Couponing 101 Hint D

* COLLECT 1 SET OF COUPON INSERTS PER CONSUMER IN YOUR HOME

In my opinion, this is the “real” trick to saving loads of money with coupons. I figure that if I am (1) watching the sales (2) buying enough to last my family about 12 weeks and (3) using coupons already, why not have additional sets of coupons to allow me additional saving power when I am stocking up? To achieve this level of savings, I currently get 1 Sunday paper delivered each week for each person in my family. AND, by simply buying everything based on our family’s 12 week need with multiple sets of coupons, I’ve built up a 3 to 4 month supply of food/personal/health care/household products for our home for way, way less! :)
****Don’t overpay for the paper! I can get you exclusive discounted rates for the Sunday ONLY edition! Call me for more info or to order!


These hints are compliments of my friend Colette Check out her amazing blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment